Monday, November 30, 2009

Everything is perfect now


Everything is perfect now
I dont want to make a movement
I'm too scared to breathe; I might do something wrong
As you're sleeping silently
Perfect beauty laid before me
I feel every second is a life time long


I have restored my faith in the human race. I have returned from Melbourne, accomplished flying across country with awkward boxes to find places I feel I know but I've never been before. My second interview is over and now everything is perfect. I have discovered something fundamental...People are nice, unbelievably so. All these years I have been afraid of them, half suspected someone to steal my handbag or push me into the pavement. This is not so.
And to the rumble of thunder and green light of the dying sun, I shall retire to my Islamic print dona cover and curl up with a book. A luxury I have been deprived of for far too long.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you had a wonderful time. i am glad things went well, congratulations on finishing your interviews.
    hope you have a wonderful night.
    i think its going to be a good storm :)

    ReplyDelete