Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Observer




Audience Art,

You are needed, as my fellow friend, kindly person

to help me create another piece of artwork.
...
Just a tiny moment of your time I beg.

All you have to do is observe the world at 12 noon on Saturday 19th

March. (I'll remind you)

You can do as little or as much as you like, for example:

Type just one word...take a photo, send me a text, write to me exactly

what you observed...paint how you felt, send me a recorded breath,

tell me the song you were listening to, move an object ( and tell me

about), possiblities are endless.

It can be as boring or interesting as you like.

Your cooperation is vital!

Your eyes are my paint brush.

Wherever you may be, whatever you see....

is of utmost importance to me.


I shall then put together your peices of thought, images/words/whatever they may be...and recreate the world at that precise moment.

I shall post the end result for you to see here on my blog.

You are the artist, the subject and the audience.

Much gratitude and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment